MARKETING ANALYST JOB DESCRIPTION
Analysts gain experience with a wide variety of B2C companies, develop skills in core areas of business, handle major responsibilities in all phases of client projects, and participate in the decision-making and direction of the company – all while working in an intellectually stimulating environment. HRG provides a rare opportunity for employees to actively participate in meetings with clients’ CMOs and CEOs early in their career.
Analysts will develop the following skills:
- Spreadsheet and statistical software utilization, including Excel, PowerPoint, SQL, and SPSS
- Data processing and profiling techniques
- Quality control techniques
- Advanced statistical techniques and outputs interpretation
- Business presentation building
- Ability to balance multiple projects
- How to become an integral member of a project team
SEND RESUME TO APPLY
Successful candidates have come from a variety of education and employment backgrounds, however, exposure to statistical analysis, marketing, or economics is a plus. Being organized, comfortable with numbers, and having strong communication skills will help a candidate thrive at HRG.
This is a full-time entry level position and requires a B.A. or B.S.