By filling in a contact form on our website hudsonrivergroup.com, or other sites owned by Hudson River Group, you acknowledge, agree and accept that we may gather, process, store and/or use the personal data submitted in accordance with the rules set forth below. By giving your consent to us, you also retain the right to have your personal data removed and/or erased.
Personal Information We May Collect
Our website generally collects your personally identifiable information only when you choose to communicate with us and you voluntarily submit your information through any of our websites. If you choose to communicate with us through our website or via e-mail, you will need to provide us personally identifiable information for us to be able to respond to you and accommodate your requests.
To be able to use certain areas and features of the Site, specifically requested by you, we may require you provide us with information that identifies you personally. This information may include:
- Your name
- Your company name
- Your email address
- Telephone number
When we collect your personal information to fulfill your request for information, you will be given the option to consent to further communication from Hudson River Group and to the use of your personal information to accommodate your request. You also will be given an opportunity to unsubscribe from the receipt of Hudson River Group information in electronic format on each occasion that we contact you by email.
We also collect non-personally identifiable information when you access and use our website. We automatically log each visitor’s domain and IP address, including the device used to visit the site. We use this information for website usage analytics. Importantly, we do not, and will not, link the information logged automatically by such means with personally identifiable data.
We will never sell, distribute, trade or share your personal information to any persons or organizations except when required by law for the investigation of illegal or criminal actives, the exercise of legal rights or in defense against any legal claims, or otherwise. Such disclosure will be to authorized regulatory authorities only, upon written request, and as required by law.
Purposes of Data Collection
The principal purpose of collecting your personal data is to offer you a secure, professional and personalized experience. To this end, you agree and accept that we may use your personal data to:
- provide information and facilitate performance, including verifications relating to you;
- resolve any problems so as to improve the use of our site and services;
- analyze the history of your use of our site and services;
- personalize, assess, and improve our services, content and materials;
- provide you information about our services, company news, and/or offers;
- prevent, detect and investigate any activities that are potentially unlawful, prohibited, or contrary to good practice;
- comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
We use the personal data submitted to us only in accordance with the applicable data protection legislation.
For those requesting our unique content, such as white papers, articles, blogs or similar, or our marketing material sign ups, we process your personal data based on the specific consent you provide for this purpose.
For our clients, we process your personal data for the performance of the contract between us to provide our services.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. You can configure your browser to stop accepting new cookies, to notify you when a new cookie is received, and to disable existing cookies. You may change your cookie settings at any time. If you choose to disable cookies, you may not be able to use all of our website features.
For more information about cookie settings, you may visit the following:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://www.microsoft.com/info/cookies.mspx
For Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Enabling%20and%20disabling%20cookies
For Google Chrome: http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?answer=95647
For Apple Safari 5: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/5.0/en/9277.html
use Google AdWords Remarketing to advertise across the Internet. AdWords remarketing will display relevant ads tailored to you based on what parts of the Hudson River Group website you have viewed by placing a cookie on your machine.
THIS COOKIE DOES NOT IDENTIFY YOU OR GIVE ACCESS TO YOUR COMPUTER.
The cookie is used to show you content believed to be relevant to the page(s) you have visited. Google AdWords Remarketing allows us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads that are relevant to you.
If you do not wish to participate in our Google AdWords Remarketing, you can opt out by visiting Google’s Ads Preferences Manager
Protecting Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
Hudson River Group has implemented extensive policies and practices, including firewalls and other security measures on our servers, to protect the PII that we have under our control, consistent with applicable privacy and security law. These security measures are designed to prevent unauthorized access, improper disclosure or use, or accidental loss of data.
Using and/or Sharing Personally Identifiable Information
By submitting information, including PII, to our website, you:
- Consent to our use and disclosure of such information in any manner permitted by law
- Acknowledge that you have no expectation of privacy or confidentiality in it.
Specifically, and without limitation, you consent that any information you submit to us, and to other third-parties over the website, may be collected, used, shared, or disclosed:
- to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you information or publications that you request, to register you for events, etc.
- to send you updates and mailings relating to materials or events that we think may be of interest to you, in accordance with applicable law.
- to keep a record of your contact information and correspondence, if you contact us through the website, and to use such information and correspondence to respond to you.
- to send you administrative information, including information regarding the website and changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
- for our internal business purposes, such as improving or modifying our websites and operating and expanding our business activities.
- as we believe to be necessary or appropriate:
- under applicable law;
- to comply with legal process;
- to respond to requests from public or government authorities, including public or government authorities outside your country of residence;
- to enforce our terms and conditions;
- to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates;
- to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, or that of our affiliates, you or others;
- to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Because this website is operated from the United States, if you submit information through our website from a location outside the United States, it will automatically be transmitted to us in the United States. By clicking the “submit” button at the relevant part of the site where you offer your information in return for information, goods, products and services, you consent to such transfer. Note that you are under no obligation to agree to this. If you are located outside the United States and do not want your personal information to be transferred to the United States, please do not provide us with such information.
Email Opt Out and Contact Information
If you wish to opt out of email communication or update your preferences, please submit a request through the form at https://hudsonrivergroup.com/opt-out/
If you have any questions, or if you want to update the personal information you have provided to us, or if you need further information concerning our website policies and practices, please contact info@ hudsonrivergroup.com
Effective Date and Policy Modifications
- What information is collected
- information related to the applicant’s current job such as name, address, email address and telephone number
- descriptions of skills, qualifications, and employment history
- How information is collected & stored
- The information is collected in a variety of ways, such as: application forms, resumes or CVs, cover letter, through interviews or other assessments. We may also collect personal data about you from third parties, such as references and prior employers. All personal information will be stored in our internal systems.
- How the information is used
- The information collected from you and third parties will be used to assess your suitability for the position to which you have applied.
- Data Retention
- Your personal information will be retained only for as long as is necessary to assess your suitability for the role for which you applied.
By submitting an application, you agree to the terms above. You cannot opt out unless you withdraw your application.